WordPress Guide Series
After following lots of tutorials & guide on WordPress I am come up with essential WordPress settings, Plugins, Themes, SEO, Speed Optimization, Monetization (Make Money Online) & Security tips. This WordPress Guide Series includes step by step instruction & picture representation keeping in mind those user who want to start their blog on their own. In this WordPress Guide series, every week TWO new step by step guide will publish.
First question arrive in every user’s mind that why androidBLOG is providing WordPress Guide Series, as androidBLOG is dedicated for Android. The reason for this is androidBLOG.xyz itself. I mean this beautifully designed androidBLOG.xyz is based on WordPress.
Build your own first WordPress Pro Blog in Just 1$. Buy .XYZ domain for 1$ & use free hosting Plan to Host your domain ( Offer of the Month – .XYZ for 14.84 INR! )
When i realize that i have potential to deliver my android knowledge to world, first thing which is required is one well developed blog to deliver my contain to world. Than i am come across to WordPress ( Contain Management System ) which help me to develop this androidBLOG.xyz. Building your first site on WordPress is easy but building a fully fledged site with analytics, speed optimization, seo friendly, social sharing & advanced security is a tough job for beginner WordPress user.
Let me share my experience, i bought this domain for just 1$ (72 rs) for first year. Used free hosting plan provided by hostinger & hosted androidBLOG on that. Installed WordPress on that and configure settings, Plugins, Themes, SEO, Speed Optimization, Monetization (Make Money Online) & Security. All i use is Free WordPress Plugins for my blog, not spent a single penny on Premium Plugins. Yes all this WordPress things done by only one person and i assure that after following this WordPress Guide Series you will build your first Pro Blog on your own.
WordPress Guide Series from Beginner to Advanced level
Choosing right color for decent WordPress Look
Setting up Theme Options
Advanced Theme Editing guide
Creating Menus & Their Positions
Complete WordPress guide on how to set-up Widgets
Varify your WordPress site on Google, Bing, Yandex & Alexa Webmaster
Setting-up Google Analytics for WordPress
GENERAL PLUGINS – Setting-up WordPress basic plugins
- Email subscriber – Email subscriber plugin has options to send newsletters to subscribers. It has a separate page with HTML editor to create a HTML newsletter. Also have options to send notification email to subscribers when new posts are published to your blog. Separate page available to include and exclude categories to send notifications.
- Gmail SMTP – Easily send email from your WordPress site via Gmail SMTP server
- Jetpack – Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
- Post Views Counter – Display how many times a post, page or custom post type had been viewed in a simple, fast and reliable way.
- Rating-Widget: Star Review System – Create and manage Rating-Widget ratings in WordPress.
- StarBox – Starbox is the Author Box for Humans. Professional Themes to choose from, HTML5, Social Media Profiles, Google Authorship
- iFlyChat – One on one chat, Multiple chatrooms, Embedded chatrooms
SOCIAL PLUGINS – Bring more traffic to WordPress Blog
- Importance of Social Presence – Why you should have Google Business Page, YouTube Channel, Facebook Business Page & Twitter account for your WordPress site.
- Social Login – Allow your visitors to comment, login and register with 25+ social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google or Yahoo.
- NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster – This plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog to multiple accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ profiles and/or pages.
- OneSignal Push Notifications – Free web push notifications.
- Instant Articles for WP – Add support for Instant Articles for Facebook to your WordPress site.
SPEED OPTIMIZATION PLUGINS – Speed up your WordPress site for better ranking on Search Engine
- Guide on WordPress Page Speed test – PageSpeed insights & GTmetrix
- WP Fastest Cache – The simplest and fastest WP Cache system
- WP Smush – Reduce image file sizes, improve performance and boost your SEO using the free WPMU DEV WordPress Smush API.
- CloudFlare – Configuring free CDN ( Contain Delievery Network ) for WordPress
GOOGLE ADSENSE – Make Money Online from your WordPress site
- Google AdSense – Use Google AdSense and other Google tools with your WordPress site.
- Setting-up Ad Units, Link Units & Page-level ads for Mobile devices
- Ad Placement guide for WordPress
- Set Google Search for you WordPress site & Connect with Adsense to make money
- Setting-up DoubleClick for Publishers ( Google DFP )
- Google Tax India 2016
- Tips to keep your Adsense account live
WORDPRESS SECURITY & PROTECTION – Protect WordPress site from being Hacked!!
- Precaution before installing Themes & Plugins Zip from Unknown Source
- WPBruiser – An extremely powerful anti-spam plugin that blocks spambots without annoying captcha images.
WORDPRESS BACKUP & RESTORE – Backup WorPress database, themes, plugins & settings
- Backing-up All your website data in Hostinger ( Hosting Provider )
- UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore – Backup and restore: take backups locally, or backup to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, (S)FTP, WebDAV & email, on automatic schedules.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION – SEO ( For Better Ranking on Google, Bing, Yahoo & Yandex )
- Contain writing tips for beginners.
- Yoast SEO – The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.
Congratulations!! Setting-up your first WordPress Pro Blog is almost done.
After following above WordPress Guide Series you feel proud that you built a blog that recognizes your stands in the world. Start delivering fresh contain on your blog & show everybody that your knowledge of something can bring you a decent life.
Well this is not the end, improvement is continues process. There are many premium plugins available to take your WordPress blog to the next level. If you are earning money from your first WordPress blog than spend it on premium plugins & better hosting plan for professional WordPress blog. Believe me spending a money on your WordPress site will boast your earning.
Showtime – Share your success story with us
Share your first WordPress blog that you built after following complete tutorials. Include your domain address, screenshots, description & how this WordPress guide Series helps you.
If you find above post is useful